Feel better doing what you love.
And look better in those race photos, too!
Run & Swim Form Improvement is not just for elite athletes.
It helps you to race faster and feel good.
Your run or swim form improvement starts with a video analysis.
This video analysis focuses on the the problem areas of your stride or stroke, which helps us identify aspects of your movement that will have an affect on your efficiency and injury risk.
You’ll learn the proper technique that’s right for you and after implementing changes prescribed, you’ll feel better and enjoy running and swimming with ease. Good mechanics, combined with strategic training, will have you reaching your full potential.
This investment in your sport results in:
- Less fatigue
- More speed
- Lower risk of injury
- Better economy
- Running & swimming longer and faster
- Running & swimming with less effort
Who should work on form improvement?
- Anyone who wants to run and swim faster.
- Athletes who feel frustrated or that they “just haven’t gotten it right”.
- Runners, Triathletes & Open Water Swimmers who have had an injury or multiple injuries.
- Athletes who want to prevent injuries.
- Older athletes who want to reduce stresses put on arthritic joints.
- Runners, Triathletes & Open Water Swimmers who want to maximize their potential and reach the next level in their sport.
Your video analysis includes:
- Detailed analysis of your current running or swimming form.
- A report which includes a breakdown of your running or swimming form along with recommendations to correct & improve your form.
- Athletes may upload videos via text message or Drop Box.
(instructions will be given on how to take and deliver videos)
We know you may be crunched for time, so form improvement is available remotely.
Ready to get started?
- Choose between a one-time analysis or the Form Improvement Program.
- Instructions will be sent to you on how to take and deliver your videos.
- You can upload videos via text message or Drop Box.
- After your video has been analyzed, you’ll receive a report with recommendations.