Video Analysis is not just for elite athletes.
It helps us to identify aspects of your running or swimming movement that may lead to injury.
After implementing changes prescribed in your run or swim video analysis, you’ll feel better and enjoy running and swimming with ease. This, combined with smart training, will have you reaching your full potential.
This investment in your sport results in:
- Running & swimming longer and faster
- Running & swimming with less effort
- More efficiency
- Less fatigue
- More speed
- Better economy
- Lower risk of injury
Who should have a video analysis?
- Those who want to run and swim faster.
- Athletes who feel they “just haven’t gotten it right” or are “missing something”.
- Runners, Triathletes & Open Water Swimmers who have had an injury or multiple injuries.
- Athletes who want to feel better while running and swimming.
- Athletes who want to prevent running or swimming injuries.
- Runners, Triathletes & Open Water Swimmers who want to maximize their potential and reach the next level in their sport.
Your video analysis includes:
- Detailed analysis of your current running or swimming form.
- A report which includes a breakdown of your running or swimming form along with recommendations to correct & improve your form.
- Athletes may upload videos via text message or Drop Box.
(instructions will be given on how to take and deliver videos)