Video Analysis is not just for elite athletes.
Run and swim form improvement has lasting effects on your sport performance and health.
Your running or swimming form improvement starts with a video analysis, which helps us identify aspects of your movement that will have an affect on injury risk and how well you do in the sport. After implementing changes prescribed in your video analysis, you’ll feel better and enjoy running and swimming with ease. This, combined with strategic training, will have you reaching your full potential.
This investment in your sport results in:
- Less fatigue
- More speed
- Lower risk of injury
- Running & swimming longer and faster
- Running & swimming with less effort
- More efficiency
- Better economy
Who should have a video analysis?
- Those who want to run and swim faster.
- Athletes who feel frustrated or that they “just haven’t gotten it right”.
- Runners, Triathletes & Open Water Swimmers who have had an injury or multiple injuries.
- Athletes who want to feel better while running and swimming.
- Athletes who want to prevent running or swimming injuries.
- Runners, Triathletes & Open Water Swimmers who want to maximize their potential and reach the next level in their sport.
Your video analysis includes:
- Detailed analysis of your current running or swimming form.
- A report which includes a breakdown of your running or swimming form along with recommendations to correct & improve your form.
- Athletes may upload videos via text message or Drop Box.
(instructions will be given on how to take and deliver videos)
The Form Improvement Program is a monthly subscription so that you can get consistent feedback on your running or swimming form. Upon signing up for the subscription, you will be charged for one full price analysis and one discounted analysis. All other months following with be at the discounted rate.
You can schedule your analysis anytime with your coach and you can choose between running or swimming.
No refunds will be given on unused analyses.
You will have one month after cancellation to use any unused analyses.
Subscription can only be used for one athlete and cannot be shared or transferred.