This year’s fifth annual National Triathlon Week takes place July 21-27. National Tri Week is a celebration of the multisport lifestyle for both beginners and veterans of the sport.
If you’re already a triathlete, spread the love and let others know how great our sport is.
If you’re new and want to learn more, now’s a great time to learn how to get started in the sport.
This year’s schedule is:
- Monday, June 21: Time To Tri Day
- Tuesday, June 22: Community Appreciation Day – Join the club!
- Wednesday, June 23: Olympic & Paralympic Day
- Thursday, June 24: Swim Day
- Friday, June 25: Bike Day
- Saturday, June 26: Run Day
- Sunday, June 27: Race Day – Reach your potential!
How can you be a part of National Tri Week?
- Check out USA Triathlon’s National Triathlon Week page
- Go out for a swim, bike, and run this week
- Tag #TriWeek and #RiseEndurance or @RiseEndurance in social media and show us your workout!