Run Video Analysis and Swim Video Analysis aids in identifying weaknesses in your running form or swimming form that need to be corrected.
Video Analysis is not only for elite athletes.
Who should have a video analysis?
- Those who want to run and swim faster.
- Athletes who feel they “just haven’t gotten it right” or are “missing something”.
- Runners, Triathletes & Open Water Swimmers who have had an injury or multiple injuries.
- Athletes who want to feel better while running and swimming.
- Athletes who want to prevent running or swimming injuries.
- Runners, Triathletes & Open Water Swimmers who want to maximize their potential and reach the next level in their sport.
This service is available for both local and remote athletes. For Remote Video Analysis, we will include instructions on how to take and send the videos.
After implementing changes prescribed in your video analysis,
you’ll feel better and enjoy running and swimming with ease.
This investment in your sport results in:
- Running & Swimming longer & faster with less effort
- More efficiency
- Less fatigue
- More speed
- Better economy
- Lower risk of injury
Your video analysis includes:
- Detailed analysis of your current running or swimming form.
- A report which includes a breakdown of your running or swimming form along with recommendations to correct & improve your form.
- If scheduled in advance, videos may be taken by Coach Joan and will include brief one-on-one instruction.
- Remote athletes may upload videos via text message or Drop Box. (instructions will be given on how to take videos)