We can help you train smarter & reach your full potential
for any marathon, half marathon, or long distance race.
Training for a marathon or half marathon can be both challenging and fun!
Don’t go through your journey alone.
You’ll save time and train smarter with our expert guidance. We create scientific based, athlete-centered & personalized plans that are periodized to your races and seasons, so that you can reach your full potential.
Whether you’re local or across the country, we will work with you on your year-long or event-specific goals, so you can reach the finish line faster and feeling great.
All Training Plans Include*
– Detailed Initial Consultation
– Discussion of goals
– Evaluation of past training & race performances
– An athlete-centered & personalized plan
– Scientifically based training that targets your physiological limiters
– Discounts on other Rise Endurance services
– Discounts with our sponsors
– Customized Training Plan delivered monthly
– Field testing to identify physiological limiters & monitor your progress
– Monthly analysis of your training
– Strength training to keep you injury-free
– Unlimited e-mails & texts with your coach
– One athlete-initiated phone/video call every 4 weeks
For athletes who are independent and self-motivated.
These plans are customized to you and tailored to your life and schedule without the ongoing monthly coaching.
– Video Analysis for Run Mechanics: $125
– Running Training Plans designed by Exercise Physiologist & Coach Joan Scrivanich
– Individual Coaching Sessions: $110 for 1 hour session
Sessions can focus on Strength, Core strength,
Running form & technique, track sessions,
or other area of focus needed for your improvement.
– Give the gift of running with a Rise Endurance Gift Certificate
– Race attendance & crewing: contact us for quote
– Elite Level Athletes: contact us for plans & rates
– Contact us to book a group event or talk for your club or organization
*Certain Terms & Conditions Apply