The Rise Endurance Coach Mentorship Program
for beginner running coaches and beginner triathlon coaches.
Coaching is more than just being an athlete yourself. And it’s not the equivalent of being a workout buddy or a personal trainer. In fact, your athletic ability has little to do with your coaching ability. Besides knowing the sport and how to develop training plans, being a good coach requires professionalism, good business sense, and a solid understanding of training theory and physiology.
As a coach, you guide your athletes to be the best they can be. But you also need to continue learning and developing as a coach. You need to continually advance and develop throughout your career so that you can better support your athletes.
You’re not alone in your journey.
We can get you going in the right direction.
The interaction and guidance you receive from an experienced coach in a Triathlon Coach Mentorship and Running Coach Mentorship is the ideal way to improve as a coach so that you can better serve your athletes. You’ll learn not only the business of coaching, but also the foundations of the sport and training so that your athletes can be on their way to reaching their potential while remaining healthy.
Who This Coach Mentorship Program is For:
The Rise Endurance Coach Mentorship Program is a 3 month program designed for beginner triathlon coaches and beginner running coaches who have been coaching part-time for 3 years or less and who primarily coach beginner and intermediate athletes.
This is a remote and virtual program that can be completed from anywhere.
No need for travel or having to take time away from your family and work. It can be completed at the ease and convenience of wherever you are. Because we know that you’re busy, we made the triathlon coach mentorship and running coach mentorship programs so that it could fit your life and schedule.
What You’ll Learn:
During this program, we’ll cover the spectrum of topics you need to be on your way to becoming an excellent coach:
- The business of coaching and starting a business
- Applied Exercise Physiology
- Periodizing your athletes’ training
- Designing an annual training plan
- Workouts and biomechanics
- Strength training for endurance athletes
- Sport Psychology for improved training and racing
- Nutrition and hydration
- Revenue sources for coaches
The Coach Mentorship Program Includes:
This three month program will guide you in learning the principles of coaching, training theory, and best business practices. Being a part of the triathlon coach mentorship or the running coach mentorship entitles you to:
- Unlimited emails with Coach Joan
- Monthly scheduled phone calls with Coach Joan
- Webinars covering all of the topics
- Sample forms for you to use for your business and athletes
- Annual training plan form
- Coach website review & suggestions
- The option to purchase TrainingPeaks libraries of workouts to use for your athletes
Why a Mentorship with Coach Joan?
Joan fell in love with sports and staying active at a young age. She got her hands onto any sports physiology and training books she could find. Joan has been an endurance athlete for close to 30 years and has experience training and racing for countless running and triathlon races of all distances.
Joan has been an exercise physiologist for 18 years and coaches endurance athletes both remotely and locally. She takes a holistic approach to coaching her athletes and as a result, they remain healthier and happier in their athletic pursuits. She also enjoys teaching and advising both running coaches and triathlon coaches. When Joan’s not coaching or mentoring, she enjoys writing.
Joan has a considerable amount of business experience compared to others in the field. She grew up in a family business where she experienced first hand how to grow and run a business. Joan knows how small businesses are run and what it takes from practical experience. She is also a proud first-generation born American; Her parents are immigrants who built successful businesses and a strong work ethic is a vital part of who she is.
Coach Joan’s Education and Certifications Include:
- Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology from Columbia University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology & Psychology from Seton Hall University
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Certified Coach
- USA Track & Field Level 2 Certified Coach
- IRONMAN Certified Coach
- NSCA – Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- National Strength & Conditioning Association – Certified Personal Trainer
- American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support
Ready To Get Started?
This investment for 3 months of coaching education, guidance, and advice is $895.
Fill out the application below to be considered for the Rise Endurance Coach Mentorship Program.