The Rise Endurance Coach Mentorship Program
is open to beginner run coaches and beginner triathlon coaches.
Coaching is more than just being an athlete yourself. Besides knowing the sport and how to develop a training plan, being a good coach requires professionalism, business sense, and knowledge of the sport & training.
As a coach, you will constantly be learning, developing, and growing. We wear many hats as coaches; We’re business owners, cheerleaders, psychologists, physiologists… The list goes on.
But you’re not alone in your journey.
We can get you started in the right direction.
Who This Coach Mentorship Program is For:
The Coach Mentorship Program is a 3 month program designed for beginner triathlon coaches and beginner running coaches who are looking to build their business and want to learn how to coach endurance athletes effectively.
This is a remote and virtual program that can be completed from anywhere.
No need for travel or time away from your family or work.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Get started & grow your coaching business
- The physiology of sport and exercise
- Develop and deliver training & workouts to your athletes
- Design an annual training plan to better plan your athletes’ training and racing
- Coach efficient swimming, cycling, and running so that your athletes can race faster and remain injury free
- Incorporating strength and cross training that’s beneficial to your athletes
The Coach Mentorship Program Includes:
- A detailed initial consultation & evaluation of your coaching needs & goals
- A 3 month program that will guide you in learning the principles of coaching endurance athletes and best business practices
- Unlimited emails
- Monthly phone calls
- Sample forms to use for your business and athletes
- Annual training plan form
- Coach website review & suggestions
- The option to purchase TrainingPeaks libraries of workouts to use for your athletes
Why a Mentorship with Coach Joan?
Joan fell in love with sports starting at a young age and got her hands onto any sports physiology and training books she could get. She has been an endurance athlete for close to 30 years and has experience training and racing for countless races of all distances.
Joan also has invaluable business experiences. She grew up in a family business where she experienced first hand how to grow and run a business. She knows how small businesses are run and what it takes from practical experience. Her parents are immigrants and she is a proud first-generation American; a strong work ethic is a vital part of who she is.
Coach Joan’s Education and Certifications Include:
- Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology from Columbia University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology & Psychology from Seton Hall University
- USA Triathlon Level I Certified Coach
- USA Track & Field Level I Certified Coach
- IRONMAN Certified Coach
- National Strength & Conditioning Association – Certified Personal Trainer
- NSCA – Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support
In addition to coaching and mentoring, Joan is an author and writer. She has written Injury-Proof Your Run and is a contributing writer for USA Triathlon Magazine, USA Triathlon’s Multisport Zone and Triathlon Lifestyle Magazine.
Ready To Get Started?
Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you right away.